Hema of http://salt2taste.blogspot.com/ has passed this award to me. Thanks a ton Hema. This is such an encouragement.
10 Honest Things about me:
- I love my daughter more than my life.
- I am not a morning person. Hate to wake up early.
- I am very light hearted. People in my family get a kick out of watching me cry, for a senti scene in a movie. Buckets of water can be collected, by playing “Taare Zameen Par”, no matter how many times I watch.
- I am a trained singer. Have learn’t Classical music for more than 15 yrs. So I keep singing classical, semi classical & light music, while driving, cooking etc..
- Love to dance. Have learnt Bharatnatyam. But also enjoy dancing for kuthu paatu.
- Love to decorate my home with handicrafts. Love to keep my home spic and spam.
- I am a people person. Love to make friends and am happy to entertain friends and family.
- I get a lotta peace by doing Bhajans. Will always pray for not just me, but peace of the world. “Loka Samastha Sukino Bhavanthu”.
- I love travelling, but don’t love packing.
- I am very passionate about photography. Try to experiment with unique angles, lighting and different lenses.
This award comes with the following rules:
- I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
- I must list 10 honest things about myself
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award…….
1. Roopa- http://www.rvkitchentreats.blogspot.com/
2. Priya- http://dailygirlblog.blogspot.com/
3. Anudivya- http://mixtomatch.blogspot.com/
4. Padmajha Suresh- http://seduceyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/
5. Lakshmi- http://www.tasteofmysore.com/
6. Yasmeen- http://yasmeen-healthnut.blogspot.com/
7. Latha Narasimhan- http://theyumblog.wordpress.com/
Please accept this award…….